Point Spreads » NBA Basketball » NBA Playoff Schedule 2010, Betting Trends & Point Spreads – April 27th

NBA Playoff Schedule 2010, Betting Trends & Point Spreads – April 27th

by Thomas Jensen on Tuesday, April 27th, 2010

Point-Spreads.com takes a look at the 2010 NBA Playoff Schedule, NBA Betting Trends & NBA Point Spreads for April 27th. The Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls and Dallas Mavericks have to step up, its do or die time for all three tonight. Lose and your watching the rest of the NBA Playoffs from your couch, win and your alive to fight another day and push the series to a Game 6. Meanwhile, the Thunder and Lakers each try to get a leg up on the other in their series which is tied 2-2. Here is today's 2010 NBA Playoff Schedule.

Heat vs Celtics Game 5 tips off at 7:10 PM EST on Tuesday April 27th, 2010. The Boston Celtics opened as a -6 point home favorite in Game 5 against the Miami Heat. The NBA betting odds experts at SPORTSBETTING.com currently have the NBA point spreads for Game 5 showing the Boston Celtics -5.5 points (-110 odds) home favorites. The Miami Heat are getting 14% of the money line action as +250 odds underdogs while the Celtics are receiving 86% of the ATS betting action. The NBA betting trends for the Heat vs Celtics Line in Game 5 show that the favorite is 11-3 ATS in the last 14 meetings. The Heat are 2-6 ATS in the last 8 meetings.

Cavaliers vs Bulls Game 5 tips off at 8:10 PM EST on Tuesday April 27th, 2010. The Cleveland Cavaliers opened as -12 point favorites against the Chicago Bulls in Game 5. The NBA betting odds experts at BODOG.com currently have the NBA point spreads showing the Cleveland Cavaliers -11.5 point (-110 odds) home favorites. The Chicago Bulls are getting 6% of the money line action as +1000 odds underdogs while the Cavaliers are receiving 49% of the ATS betting action. The NBA betting trends for the Cavaliers vs Bulls Line in Game 5 show that the Bulls are 4-11 ATS in the last 15 meetings in Cleveland.

Spurs vs Mavericks Game 5 tips off at 9:40 PM EST on Tuesday April 27th, 2010. The Dallas Mavericks opened as -4.5 point favorites against the San Antonio Spurs in Game 5. The NBA betting odds experts at SPORTSBOOK.com currently have the NBA point spreads showing the Dallas Mavericks -5 point (-105 odds) home favorites. The San Antonio Spurs are getting 53% of the money line action as +190 odds underdogs while the Mavericks are receiving 86% of the ATS betting action. The NBA betting trends for the Spurs vs Mavericks Line in Game 5 show that the Spurs are 3-7-1 ATS in the last 11 meetings and 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Dallas while the home team is 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Lakers vs Thunder Game 5 tips off at 10:40 PM EST on Tuesday April 27th, 2010. The Los Angeles Lakers opened as -5.5 point home favorites against the Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 5. The NBA betting odds experts at SBGGLOBAL.com currently have the NBA point spreads showing the Los Angeles Lakers -6 point (-110 odds) home favorites. The Oklahoma City Thunder are getting 16% of the action as +245 odds underdogs while the Lakers are receiving 73% of the ATS betting action. The NBA betting trends for the Thunder vs Lakers Line in Game 5 match up show that the home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings and the Thunder are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

The 2010 NBA Playoff Schedule offers bettors plenty of time before tip off to compare NBA Point Spreads and shop for the best price before placing your wagers.

Copyright 2007 - 2014 © Point Spreads
Information contained in this Web site is intended for recreational purposes only. Access to information contained in this Web site is void where prohibited.