As we head into Week 4 there's five clubs that have covered the spread every game thus far. These teams are: Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Colts, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints and San Diego Chargers. For those who are planning on investing in these teams we have included notable game trends for each contest to aid you in your decision making.
Cincinnati Bengals – Last week, Cincinnati QB Carson Palmer threw two TD passes to T.J. Houshmandzadeh less than a minute apart midway through the fourth quarter following Pittsburgh turnovers and the unbeaten Bengals rallied for a 28-20 victory Sunday over the Steelers as a slight dog. This weekend Cincinnati plays host to the New England Patriots.
– Bengals are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games following a S.U. win.
– Bengals are 1-4 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
– Bengals are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games in Week 4.
– Bengals are 0-3 ATS in their last 3 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
– Bengals are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 meetings against the Patriots.
Indianapolis Colts – Last week, Peyton Manning threw for one TD and ran for another in the second half, and Terrence Wilkins returned a punt 82 yards for a TD to help the Colts maintain their dominance in the AFC South with a 21-14 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars as a 7 point favorite resulting in a push. This weekend the Colts ride into NY to play the Jets.
– Colts are 10-3-1 ATS in their last 14 games following a S.U. win.
– Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 4.
– Colts are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games as a favorite.
– Colts are 7-0-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite.
– Favorite is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings between IND vs. the Jets.
– Road team is 2-6-2 ATS in their last 10 meetings between IND vs. the Jets.
Minnesota Vikings – For more than 3 1/2 quarters last week, Minnesota was beating the Chicago Bears in a defensive game. However, the Bears rallied to a 19-16 win as a luke-warm favorite but failed to cover the number. Sunday, the Vikings set sail into Buffalo to take on the Bills.
– Vikings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
– Vikings are 7-1 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
– Vikings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
– Vikings are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games in Week 4.
– Underdog is 3-0 ATS in their last 3 meetings between MIN vs. the Bills.
– Road team is 3-0 ATS in their last 3 meetings between MIN vs. the Bills.
New Orleans Saints – The Saints poured it on against the Atlanta Falcons last week, who fell behind 14-3 in the first quarter and never recovered. The Saints' defense beat up Michael Vick in the 23-3 win. The Saints march into Carolina to face the Panthers on Sunday following this big win on MNF as the dogs.
– Saints are 3-0 ATS in their last 3 games overall.
– Saints are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 4.
– Saints are 3-9-1 ATS in their last 13 vs. NFC.
– Saints are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings in Carolina.
– Underdog is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 meetings between NO vs. Carolina.
– Road team is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 meetings between NO vs. Carolina.
San Diego Chargers – Last week, the Chargers had a bye week. In the previous week SD downed the Tennessee Titans in a 40-7 thrashing. The Chargers will try to post another victory against the Ravens in Baltimore this weekend.
– Chargers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 4.
– Chargers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a road favorite.
– Chargers are 14-3-2 ATS in their last 19 road games.
– Chargers are 15-6-1 ATS in their last 22 games following a S.U. win.
– Road team is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings between SD vs. Baltimore.
All odds mentioned in The Royal Post are available thru, BetRoyal Click here, for your sports betting needs today. Use name of site you saw The Royal Post as a referral and get up to 50% in sign up Bonuses and NO JUICE on your favorite NFL or College Football team.